Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Remote but location near Bristol preferable
Contract: Permanent (3-month probationary period)
Salary: £25K – £28K annually
Excited about propelling a high-growth startup and playing a pivotal role in revolutionising a sport on a global scale? SquashLevels (a subsidiary of LevelTech) is looking for a dedicated and passionate Marketing Executive to join our team during an exciting period of growth.
- You are a graduate with 2-4 years experience in a B2C marketing environment, adept at implementing defined marketing strategies.
- You have a knack for copywriting for emails and social media content, and you possess experience in managing social media campaigns across all key platforms and content mediums.
- You are comfortable with versioning, and optimising campaigns across multiple channels to ensure consistency and reach.
- Your skills include creating digital assets using design platforms such as Canva, and you are proficient in the use of email marketing platforms.
- You have a strong understanding of reporting and tracking marketing campaign metrics.
Experience with video editing would be a bonus, but it is not mandatory.
Roles And Responsibilities:
- Implementing a defined marketing strategy across all platforms.
- Crafting compelling copy for emails and social media posts.
- Managing and maintaining our presence on all major social media platforms (both via paid and organic.
- Versioning and adjusting campaigns across various channels to maximise effectiveness.
- Creating visually appealing assets using platforms like Canva.
- Using email marketing platforms to execute campaigns and engage with our audience.
- Reporting on the performance of marketing campaigns and providing insights for improvement.
Education And Experience:
- A university degree in marketing, business or related field.
- 2-4 years of experience in a B2C marketing environment.
If you’re interested in the Marketing Executive role, please email your CV and a short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately, due to high demand for this role, we will only contact successful applicants for interviews.